Round 2: about 6 years ago, before and after a move. Much stuff removed.
Round 3: About 3 years ago, after another move. About a 30% reduction - my home shrank by 100sf and a 100sf storage area.
Round 4: A new chapter of my life is beginning
I realized a few days ago I'd love to own about half of what I currently do. I'm not sure how I can do that, but it does give me a goal.
Things I can do to work towards this:
- The spare room needs cleaned up a bit better. It has improved greatly in the past month!
- The older computer tower is ready to be recycled, just needs dropped off. I'm collecting various bits of recyclable electronics together so this can be all in one trip.
- My collection of duffel bags and backpacks needs to be sorted through, and extras donated again.
- The oversize dresser needs to be replaced this summer with smaller one.
- My fabric stash needs to be sewn up and made into things.
- My book collection needs to be resorted, just as an occasional checkup.
- My SCA kit needs checked over, as I'm doing the sewing. As most of the sewing is for the SCA this will work well.